- This event has passed.
47 House Legislative District Committee
December 6, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
As the Unit Chairman of the Carroll County Republican Committee, representing 39% of the Legislative District Committee, pursuant to the Plan of Organization and as directed by the Republican Party of Virginia, I, Phil Hawks, do hereby issue this call for a Legislative District Committee (LDC) meeting to be held as follows:
Date and Time: December 6, 2022 at 6:00pm
Location: El Rancho Mexican Restaurant
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading of the Republican Creed
- Appointment of a Proxy Committee
- Roll Call
- Report of the Proxy Committee
- Election of a Chairman
- Discussion and Choice of Nomination Method
- Other Appropriate New Business
- If you are a chairman of a unit committee within the 47th House District and are unable to attend the meeting, a proxy may represent you pursuant to Article VII, Section A of the RPV Party Plan.
- If you are the unit chairman in a split unit and do not reside within the 47th House District, you must appoint a person residing in the 47th House District to represent your unit on the Committee.
- Unit Weights for House District 47 (as calculated by RPV) are as follows:
|House District||County Name||Unit Vote Weight||Unit % of District|
Carroll County Republican Committee