Dear Virginia Republicans,
RPV needs your help.
You may have seen that our good friend – and now newly minted Finance Chairman, Pete Snyder, has issued a Grassroots Challenge – if we can raise
$50,000 $100,000 in grassroots contributions by June 1, Pete will match your contribution dollar for dollar!
Here’s the challenge – I’m asking you to contribute $10, $20, or $50 today to kick-start Pete’s RPV Grassroots Challenge.
Your $10, $20, or $50 generous contribution today will help RPV:
- recruit up to 10,000 new volunteers and supporters across the Commonwealth
- be competitive this fall in all 140 General Assembly races
- build grassroots volunteer organizations in most if not all of Virginia’s 95 counties
- develop a 2015-2017 war chest that can compete with everything the Obama/Clinton/McAuliffe liberal democrats will have during this crucial time.
When you contribute $10, $20, or $50 towards the Grassroots Challenge, your donation will go twice as far.
With you help we can break down the wall between donors and doers and get our party back on a winning streak. I’ve made my contribution to the Grassroots Challenge, and I invite you to join me by contributing here!
On To Victory!
P.S. – In addition to my contribution to the Grassroots Challenge, please join RPV’s Grassroots Club at $8.95 a month. Joining the Grassroots Club connects me to:
- Regular Conference Calls with RPV Chairman John Whitbeck and special guests
- “Call to Action” email alerts
- Invitations to Grassroots events, trainings, and meetings across Virginia
Join me and the RPV Grassroots Club here!