All guests will be required to check in with Republican Party of Virginia staff upon arrival. Check-In will open at 11:00 AM.
- Friday Night Welcome Reception: Cocktail Attire
- Friday Hospitality Suites: Youngkin Casual (Youngkin Vests Encouraged!)
- Saturday Breakout Sessions, Breakfast, Lunch: Business Casual.
- Saturday Cocktail Reception, Dinner & Gala: Business/Black tie optional
SECURITY: The following items are PROHIBITED at each session of the Advance per State Police Protocol.
- Appliances (i.e. toasters)
- Backpacks, Bags, Roller Bags, Suitcases (exceeding 12″x14x5″)
- Drones and other unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
- Laser lights and laser pointers
- Mace and/or Pepper Spray
- Noisemakers, such as air horns, whistles, drums, bullhorns, etc.
- Poles, stickes, and selfie sticks
- Spray Containers
- Supports for Signs/Placards
- Any other items that may pose a threat to the security of the event as determined by the Virginia State Police, Security Personnel, or RPV Staff
DISCLAIMER: The Advance programs/events may be recorded in and around the premises. Everyone entering voluntarily consents to the use of their photograph, video, image, voice and likeness in the programs/events, and in their promotion, in any and all media, through the universe, in perpetuity, without compensation. Do not enter the premises if you do not consent to the use of your photograph, video, image, voice and/or likeness in this manner.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]