VIRGINIA GOP CALLS ON MEDIA TO CONFRONT TERRY MCAULIFFE ON REPEATED LIES
After the release of today’s Politifact, Republican Party of Virginia Chairman Rich Anderson issued the following statement on the failure of Virginia press to hold Two-Faced Terry McAuliffe accountable for his repeated lies to Commonwealth voters:
“Terry McAuliffe has now been caught lying to voters three times in the last three weeks, but he has not been asked about it once in the approximately 30 interviews he’s done in Virginia since he started repeating the lie.
“It’s time for members of the Virginia media to do their job and hold Terry McAuliffe accountable for the repeated lies he’s been telling to Virginia voters.”
As a helpful resource, the Virginia GOP has included a list of possible questions that reporters to ask McAuliffe as he continues his campaign of lies:
- Do you still believe that someone who lies about the small things will lie about the big things too?
- Does that statement apply to you?
- If not, why?
- If so, are there other false statements you’ve made that you’d like to come clean about?
- Can you pledge to Virginia voters right now that you will stop making misleading statements and repeating false statements?
- Will you apologize to Virginia voters for beginning your campaign with repeated false statements?