The Republican Party of Virginia seeks not only to elect Republicans but to provide support and guidance to their campaigns. We are comprised of a governing body called the State Central Committee and a Chairman who is elected by Virginian’s every 4 years.
Virginia Republican Creed
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation