- This event has passed.
Madison County Republican Committee Meeting
March 30, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
I, James H. Smith, Chairman of the Madison County Republican Committee of Virginia, do hereby provide notice for a meeting of the Committee on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at the War Memorial, General District Court, 2 Main Street, Madison, Virginia 22727 (or alternate site if needed) at 7:00 p.m. The principal order of business will be the items listed below, or other matters as the Chairman may determine.
Order of Business
- Call to Order and Welcome
- Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance and Reading of the Republican Creed
- Roll Call and establishment of quorum
- Approval of Agenda
- New Members / Reinstatement of members
- Approval of minutes from January 26, 2022
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chairman’s Report
- Continuing Business
- Redistricting—7th District. Convention April 9. 6 delegates
- Reconstitute MCRC –Mass Meeting February 26 self-cancelling
- New Business —
- Election of Officers
- 2022 Annual Donald W. Huffman Advance of the Republican Party of Virginia, Thursday 28 Apr – Sunday 1 May, Hilton Washington Dulles Hotel, 13869 Park Center Rd, Herndon, VA 20171
- Primary 21 June 2020
- Affiliated Organizations
- Board of Electors—Leri Thomas, Chairman
- MCRW—April meeting
- Adjournment of the Business Meeting ((8:00)
- Candidates and/or Surrogates ONLY. Candidates, 5 Minutes and Surrogates 3 Minutes.
- Adjournment (8:30 p.m.)
Please review the attached reports as an aid for brevity at the upcoming meeting. If you are unable to attend, you may send a proxy with the properly filled out form (attached). Only one vote is permitted per individual, so please choose a proxy who is not a member.