Richmond, VA – On Friday, President Donald Trump tweeted, “LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!” That tweet was accompanied by two others directed at the citizens of two other states also subjected to the tyrannical rule of incompetent liberal governors.
- COVID-19 testing, the key to lifting public restrictions, stalls in Virginia
- Timely COVID-19 information is vital, but Va.’s state government is falling short
During Governor Northam’s 2:00 PM press conference today, please consider asking him if shutting down Virginia is actually for our health. Before he attempts to enchant you with a canned “now is not the time for partisanship” answer in his Eastern Shore drawl, consider the following:
- When the State tells you it’s safe to go to the store to buy a broom but too dangerous to go and buy a flower, it’s not about your health.
- When the State shuts down thousands of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it’s not about your health.
- When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems an abortion safe, it’s not about your health.
- When the State prevents you from buying gardening supplies because it’s dangerous, but allows in person lottery ticket sales, it’s not about your health.
- When the State tells you it’s dangerous to go golf alone, fish alone, or be in a motor boat alone, but the Governor can get his stage make up and hair done for multiple TV appearances a week, it’s not about your health.