Richmond, VA – Instead of pro-job and pro-growth policies, Jennifer Wexton and the rest of her Democrat colleagues are looking for solutions in the same place they have always fruitlessly looked: tax hikes and bigger government.
Joe Biden and Jennifer Wexton’s Build Back Better “plan” is to hike taxes and massively increase the size of government.
- Biden’s childcare and eldercare “plan” calls for $775 billion in taxes and new government spending.
Within just the last month, Biden has proposed more than $3.4 trillion in new taxes and spending.
- Biden claims his massive new climate “plan” unveiled last week will cost taxpayers $2 trillion, and claims his recently released economic plan would cost $700 billion.
- Biden says he would hike taxes by more than $3.4 trillion to pay for these plans, smothering the economy in the middle of a comeback.
Taken together with his prior “plans,” Biden’s campaign is proposing nearly $6 trillion in spending, with the likely total over $10 trillion according to independent estimates.
Biden has drastically underreported the true costs of his “plans.”
- Biden’s “plan” to eliminate oil, gas, and coal from our electric grid would cost $4.5 trillion, $2.5 trillion more than he claims it would.
- An independent analysis says Biden’s healthcare “plan” would cost nearly $2.25 trillion, $1.5 trillion more than he says.
Even before Biden’s massive spending spree, he has vowed to raise taxes by an unprecedented $4 trillion.
- Biden’s proposed $4 trillion tax hike more than doubles what Hillary Clinton proposed in 2016.
“It’s no surprise that Jennifer Wexton was one of the first vulnerable House Democrats to hold a pep-rally for Joe Biden’s miserably expensive economic development ‘plan,’ if you can call it that,” said RPV Chairman Jack Wilson. “Wexton has broken every campaign promise she ever made: she’s one of the least bipartisan House Members, she doesn’t act in the best interest of the Tenth District, and she’s failed to accomplish anything meaningful in two years. The Biden-Wexton ‘plan’ is a dangerous proposal that promises far more than it can deliver.”