HERE’S SOMETHING TO BE OFFENDED ABOUT
Terry McAuliffe and the Democratic Party of Virginia are MELTING. DOWN.
Glenn Youngkin accepted three debates yesterday and, in doing so, declined an invitation to the Virginia Bar Association (VBA) debate because there was no guarantee there would be discussion about the economy or jobs.
Terry McAuliffe called not participating in the VBA debate “an insult to Virginians” and that it showed “how out of step he is with the people of the Commonwealth.” (Like vacationing on Nantucket, Terry?)
The Democratic Party of Virginia called Glenn “shameful” for not participating in the “time-honored tradition.”
We here at the Republican Party of Virginia think that Virginians are tougher than that, so we compiled a list of things that Virginians should ACTUALLY be insulted by*:
- Terry McAuliffe and Virginia Democrats presiding over a 20-year high murder rate;
- Terry McAuliffe overseeing a 43% rise in the murder rate while Governor;
- Terry McAuliffe lying about his investments in Carlyle;
- Terry McAuliffe lying to Virginians every week;
- Terry McAuliffe lowered the standards in Virginia schools;
- Terry McAuliffe getting fleeced by the Chinese in economic development deals;
- Terry McAuliffe selling out Virginia’s workers by flip-flopping on right-to-work so he could get union endorsements;
- Terry McAuliffe choosing to put his GreenTech facility in Mississippi and not Virginia (and lying about it);
- Terry McAuliffe’s support for partial birth abortions and keeping babies comfortable after birth until they are aborted;
- Terry McAuliffe not knowing how to grill or dance; and
- Terry McAuliffe saying it’s easier to vote than to buy a gun.
*Not an exhaustive list, we assure you.