TERRY MCAULIFFE’S CRY FOR HELP
It’s a pretty scary proposition when you need Joe Biden to build excitement among the Democratic base in JULY! But that’s the reality in Virginia when the only person excited about 40-year Political Boss Terry McAuliffe running for Governor a third time is Terry McAuliffe.
It’s obvious that Clinton Crony Terry McAuliffe is worried about multiple early poll numbers that show polling neck-and-neck with Glenn Youngkin. Even The Washington Post believes that Youngkin has a “good chance” of winning the Virginia governorship.
In his third gubernatorial race, McAuliffe’s PolitiFact scorecard has grown to have 25 Mostly False, False, or Pants on Fire ratings. Just yesterday McAuliffe’s third ad was deemed as misleading to Virginia voters. It is the second ad in the general election in which McAuliffe has tried to deceive the voters.
McAuliffe is focused on distracting voters because he knows he can’t run on his failed record as Governor and his extreme views of:
- Supporting the repeal of right-to-work protection laws in Virginia.
- Abandoning the police by refusing to meet with the Virginia Police Benevolent Association in the middle of the highest murder rate Virginia has seen in 20 years.
- Supporting tax payer funded abortions up until the moment of birth.
- Failing to deliver on job promises made to Virginians.
- Calling Critical Race Theory, a “right wing conspiracy.”
Terry McAuliffe cannot be trusted by Virginians, tonight nothing will stop him from running his 40-year-old playbook of telling any lie necessary to get elected.